My search history(clear)
- Comic Flapper (magazine)
In order to get revenge on the people who made fun of him, he began researching magic and magical artifacts outside of the academy. However, by chance he discovered a mythological medicine, and with it he obtained an immortal body.
Before he realized it, 5000 years of research had passed and he had become an ancient magic user.
And thus, the people he was seeking revenge against were long gone. Losing his purpose in life, Asley went on a journey with his familiar, Pochi, to see how the world had changed after 5000 years.
After an unexpected turn of events helping many humans, he is now living at the magic academy.
Asley. A 5000 year old ancient magician who looks like a young man. How will he live his second life’s youth?
Russian / Русский
После 5000 лет исследований он стал волшебником, но кое-что он упустил. Люди, которым он хотел отомстить, давно умерли. Потеряв свою цель, Азли решил отправиться в путешествие со своим другом Почи, чтобы посмотреть, как изменился мир спустя 5000 лет. Что же его ждёт впереди?!
Thousands of years pass by before the hermit finally decides to venture outside and go on a journey, where he discovers his powers of magicraft clearly stand out, as the art has long been lost. Having no goal in life, Asley sets out to explore a changed world, gradually growing and changing himself as he encounters new companions on the road. But in the process, Asley also unearths signs of dark forces threatening this new world he is growing fond of. The demon king's revival is not too far off, and the declining faith of the people, most of whom have chosen to dogmatically revere mankind's most powerful fighters instead, have left mankind bereft of the holy heroes needed to combat this threat.
- Comic Earth☆Star (magazine)
(Source: Yen Press)
See for details.
An anthology comic of Hidamari Sketch by various mangaka.
Cover 4-koma & manga: Nakama Asaki
Volume illustrations: Koshou Shichimi, Nonohara Chiki
Color illustrations: Kurosu Tsugutoshi, Arai Cherry, Koshou Shichimi, Bannou Negi, Tanaka Shoutarou, Sato Yoshimi
1. **Let's Have a Picnic!** by Shuu Kazuki
2. **Hidamari Mermaid** by Sanada Ikki
3. **Idamari Croquis** by Sato Yoshimi
4. **Miya-chan's Magic Brush** by Watanabe Sumiko
5. **The Place Where Sun Shines** by MATSUDA98
6. **Hirahira Skirt (Flipping Skirts)** by Oniyazu Kakashi
7. **Jokes & Hidamari** by MOOK
8. **Hidamari Yunocchi** by MUNEKICHI
9. **Downpour Sketch** Hakamada Mera
10. **At the End of the Rainbow.** by Kuchihacchou Gurigura
11. **If We Met in a Dream** by kashmir
Cover: Koshou Shichimi
Cover 4-koma & manga: Sato Yoshimi
Volume illustrations: Oniyazu Kakashi, Komusou
Color illustrations: MATSUDA98, Shuu Kazuki, Aboshi Mako, Tsuji Touko, Kuwahara Hihihi, Sorahana Koyori
1. **Sketch of A Certain Morning** by Sato Yoshimi
2. **Hotehote Sketch** by Shiwasu Touko
3. **Yunocchi in Wonderland** by Kadose Ara
4. **Okosama Sketch** by Nonohara Chiki
5. **Kneady Clay** by Shirayuki Shion
6. **The Thing You're Looking For Is Found In A Dream** by NAGIAN
7. **Karaburi Snatch** by Kobayashi Tetsuya
8. **Komawari Sketch** by MOOK
9. **Nakama's Hidamari Sketch** by Nakama Asaki
10. **Yoshinoya-sensei; Extra-large, with Extra Sauce** by Oniyazu Kakashi
11. **Round and Round and Round** by Iwami Shouko
12. **The Melancholy of Eyeglasses** by Sakura Tasuke
Cover 4-koma: Bakutendou
Volume illustrations: Mikami Komata, Sasaki
Color illustrations: Shiba Yuusuke, Nonohara Chiki, Kakifly, Munekichi, Haruna Mao, Kanikama
1. **Today's Meal x365** by Suzushiro Seri
2. **A Day in Hidamari Apartments** by Sato Yoshimi
3. **Yuno-sama of the Future** by Mikami Komata
4. **Cookie Effect** by Kaneko Masaru
5. **Hiro-san & Yuno** by Kazama Ayami
6. **Little Witch Magical Yoshinon** by Kobayashi Tetsuya
7. **Yoshinoya Style Cosplay Sketch** by Purapa
8. **Nuku Nuku Hidamare!** by Monchii
9. **Hidamari Sea Story** by Komusou
10. **The Source of Her Energy is...** by Yamabuki Aya
11. **When You Are in a Holem Stop Skeching** by Tozakura Nagomi
12. **Does Hidamari Apartments Share The Dream For A Handkerchief?** by Araki Fuu
Cover: Murata Taichi
Cover 4-koma: Tozakura Nagomi
Inside cover manga: Daioki
Volume illustrations: Marimo, Uni
Color illustrations: Kotamaru, ms, Hashimoto Shin, CHANxCO, 4224, Futami Sui
1. **Silent Sketch** by Shiba Yuusuke
2. **Hidamari Now** by Hoppege
3. **Blue Sky Sketch** by Hamayumiba Sou
4. **Dream-Colored Sketch** by Dasoku Sentarou
5. **Lotus** by Harukaze Mika
6. **Rain and Dandelion** by Nannyaka
7. **A Day in Hidamari Apartments** by rin
8. **Hidamari Princess Weather** by Takatou None
9. **Bargain Sketch** by Risa Risa
10. **Present** by MARIMO
11. **Guests in Pajamas** by Unohana Tsukasa
12. **Sunshine and Cherry Blossoms** by Murata Taichi
Cover 4-koma: Suka
Inside cover manga: Hota.
Volume illustrations: Mayuge, Mikage
Color illustrations: Igarashi Aguri, Hanabana Tsubomi, Tooyama Ema, Miyoshino, Hota., Iwaoka Hisae
1. **Library** by Rui Tamachi
2. **Hidamari Anniversary** by Chama
3. **Miya-chan is a Genius** by Mayuge
4. **Memory Sketch** by Take Shinobu
5. **Miyaworld** by Kuwashima Rein
6. **Hidamari Laundry** by Shima Tokio
7. **Okonomi Sketch** by Tozakura Nagomi
8. **Hidamari Food** by Inoue Kaku
9. **Animal Sketch** by Morina Nao
10. **Hidamari Recipe** by Amatou
11. **Autumn Sketch** by Tachitsu Teto
12. **Bishonure Sketch** by Nagami Yuu
13. **Hidamari Holiday** by Hami
14. **Hidamari Et Cetera** by Sakaki
"Live an ordinary life."
And so Roland, with his ability to become unnoticeable and the disguised demon king/queen Laila at his side, decides to live a slow life.
- Web DenPlay Comic (magazine)
After returning to the kingdom, the king graciously promises Roland whatever he wants for his heroics. Conflicted in his desires - he hasn’t thought of anything outside of killing for years - he remembers that one of his teammates told him what she plans to do after evil is defeated:
Live an ordinary life.
And so Roland, with his ability to become unnoticeable and the disguised demon king/queen Laila at his side, decides to live a - say it with me - slow life.
Japanese Light Novel: Bookwalker
After returning to the kingdom, the king graciously promises Roland whatever he wants for his heroics. Conflicted in his desires — he hasn’t thought of anything outside of killing for years — he remembers that one of his teammates told him what she plans to do after evil is defeated:
Live a slow life.
And so Roland, with his ability to blend perfectly into the crowd and the disguised demon king Leila at his side, decides to live a Peace
Try this manga on your own might sound repeated plot but don't decide until you read it by yourself. It has its original plot too.
Don't believe Question